Over the more than 80 years of helping plumbers, drain cleaning specialists, and maintenance people, our customer service staff has collected tips to avoid various problems, tricks to get out of jams, hints on the right tool for the right job, and so on. This blog is a selection of some of those hints and tips. Feel free to add a new one, or ask a question. — The Drain Brains
Visit General Pipe Cleaners’ Website
About General Pipe CleanersOpening a clogged sewer or drain calls for tough equipment. General builds sewer and drain cleaners with the most rugged components, from cutting heads to electrical systems.
- Rugged Hot-Spot Pipe Locator: Easy to Use and Extremely Accurate for R-Mech
- Root, root, root for the home team… but not the tree roots
- The Clean Water Act: One of the Best Things to Happen to the Drain Cleaning Industry
- Two Most Common Causes of Inspection Camera Problems
- The Right Tools for the Right Results